Sunday, June 10, 2012

little lion man

Meet my son.


This is Judah Nathaniel.


Tonight, I wish I had words.  But they're not coming.  I am unable.  


But he is kicking, wide awake now that I have stopped rocking him to sleep with my own movement. 


Tonight I am praying for his daddy.


And I am ready to see how this story will play out.  


One of his aunts sent me words tonight, to speak over him as we fall asleep.


"There will come a day, when mountains fall and the clouds grow dark. Seas fall into themselves and the sun will hide from its own light.  That will be the day you roar to all creation, awaking them, leading them, to your Father.  Your roar shall awaken the deepest of the seas and the highest of the mountains.  Assuring them of the power you have been given."

No comments: