Tuesday, April 5, 2011

harvest cycle

I'm not sure what just happened.
But I was sitting in Economics this morning and God told me I was a garden.
And now I'm sitting in the lounge for the social work college.
And He told me I was in the Harvest Cycle.
I've been prepared, planted.  I am being cultivated.

People, the next step is harvest.

The next step is harvest!

Do you understand what this means?

First of all it means I need to learn to praise God even when I feel like I'm in a desert.  Because, let's face it, I am the most discouragable person in the mid-Atlantic.  But I see small things.  Like dove earrings.  And hear small words.  Like continuity. 

And truth is being poured into me like water.

About His love and His consistency and His strength.  About how He is the same yesterday, today, and forever.

And the continuity of story I am craving... is there. 

I have my fifth "C" word.

Cultivate. 

Bless it.  My heart just exploded.

No comments: